The Perfect Storm : Election 2008
Timeline from Obama’s Birth
to Popular Election As
· Obama’s mother, 18 year old Ann Dunham, married to Obama Sr. February 2, 1961 and traveled to Kenya very pregnant with the infant we know today as Barack, but has also been called Barry.
· Dunham, either finding out that her husband had another wife, or not liking the way Muslim men treat their wives, or possibly both, decides to return to her parents in Hawaii. According to Berg, the airlines will not permit her to board a plane as her delivery is imminent.
· Dunham gives birth to a son in Mombassa, Kenya, August 4, 1961.
· Dunham returns to Hawaii and according to Berg registers the birth August 8, 1961.
· A newspaper clip birth announcement is extant from August 13, 1961.
· Ann Dunham divorces Obama and later meets and marries Indonesian citizen Lolo Soetoro.
· Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro and young Barry move to Jakarta, Indonesia with husband Lolo sometime in 1967. As the nation is undergoing great strife, only citizens may attend state schools. According to Berg, Lolo either adopts or otherwise certifies Barry as his child thus making Obama a “natural Indonesian citizen.” School records show Obama as Barry Soetoro and his religion as Muslim.
· Barry Soetoro returns to Hawaii alone to live with his maternal grandparents in 1971. He attends the private Punahou School 5th through 12th grade. According to Berg, Dunham never takes the steps to repatriate Barry as a U.S. citizen.
· After graduation from Punahou, Barry Obama goes off to attend Occidental College in Los Angles, California before transferring to Columbia University in New York. He will later attend Harvard Law School. Because Columbia and Harvard will not honor Berg’s Federal subpoenas, it is thought that by Berg and others that Obama may have possibly attended on a foreign scholarship as an Indonesian national.
· Obama’s undergraduate work is in political science with a specialization in international relations.
· Barry returns home from college on break and announces that he would like to be known hereafter as “Barack.”
· Obama traveled to Pakistan in 1981 with Pakistani friends at a time when Pakistan allegedly would not permit entry by U.S. citizens. Obama is alleged by Berg to have entered Pakistan with his Indonesian passport.
· After graduation from Columbia, Obama works in New York for four years first for Business International Corporation, persistently reported as a CIA front organization because of its business role of researching international economics and politics. Obama then shifts to the New York Interest Research Group, a non-profit student run political organization not associated with Columbia University.
· Obama subsequently relocates to Chicago to be the director for The Developing Communities Project working in the city’s far south side. Additionally, Obama did consulting and instructional work for the Gamaliel Foundation, a community organizing group inspired by and built on the ideas of the famous radical, and self-styled “professional” community organizer, Saul Alinsky.
If one just scans the top ten quotes attributed to Saul Alinsky, one sees the entire design of the present Democrat political machine and the reason why someone like McCain is helpless before it. To defeat it one must counter-attack it but in very clever ways that prevent them from assuming a sympathetic “victim” status.
They are not above infiltrating your ranks for the sole purpose of having one embarrass you. To them there is no honor. To them, winning is everything, and they will never give up. All of the “community organizers” are patterned after Alinsky. One of their hallmarks is to be paid for their revolutionary services, so be astute to follow the money trail.
· Obama attends Harvard Law School where he was also selected as first, black editor, and later, black president of the Harvard Law Review, graduating in 1991.
· During his law school summers, Obama worked first for the Chicago law firm of Sidley & Austin and later Hopkins & Sutter.
· After graduation, Obama returned to Chicago where The University of Chicago offered him a book writing fellowship as part of his recruitment package to teach constitutional law.
· The book, Dreams of My Father was to take one year to write. When either a manuscript didn’t materialize, or a manuscript of sufficient quality was not produced, some believe William Ayres may have ghost written the book for him.
· The official line is that Dreams was written over several months in 1995 in Bali where Obama and his wife Michelle retired for just that purpose.
· While Obama waited to begin teaching at the University of Chicago, he directed Illinois chapter of Project Vote, an ACORN type organization targeting African Americans founded by Left-Wing lawyer Sandy Newman.
· In 1993, Obama joined civil rights law firm Davis, Minor, Barnhill, and Galland.
· Obama’s law license became inactive in 2002. According to Berg, Obama’s Illinois BAR application stated that he had never used another name other than Barack Hussein Obama, an outright lie as he, again according to Berg, has gone by the following names: Barack Obama, Barry Soetoro, Barry Obama, Barry Dunham, and Barack Dunham.
· Also in 1992, Obama was a founding member of Public Allies board of directors, supposedly resigning before his wife, Michelle, became the founding director for Public Allies Chicago. Public Allies is a taxpayer supported Left wing nonprofit organization with a nebulous “Our mission is to advance new leadership to strengthen communities, nonprofits and civic participation” statement.
· From 1994 until 2002 served on the board of directors of the Joyce Foundation, another hard Left “charitable” organization that funds a broad range of programs from educational and training for low income workers to research to reduce gun ownership including the funding of anti-gun groups.
· Obama served from 1995 to 2002 on the board of directors, and 1995 to 1999 as founding president and chairman of the board of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, an organization co-authored by William Ayers of Weathermen fame- by then associate professor of education at the University of Illinois at Chicago, Anne Hallett, executive director of the Cross Cities Project, and Warren Chapman, senior program officer for education at the Joyce Foundation.
· Annenberg Challenge has a connection to Newton Minow of Sidley & Austin, one of the firms Obama worked during his summers while in law school.
· Obama served on the board of directors from 1993 to 2002 for the Woods Fund of Chicago, a philanthropic organization that was the first to fund the Developing Communities Project, the organization that first brought Obama to Chicago.
· 1993 National Voter Registration Act also known as Motor Voter signed into law by President Clinton.
As we have seen, the Chicago community of professional radicals had formed an amazingly well interlocked, if not incestuous network of organizations. They served on each other’s boards and saw to it that public and private money was spread around. They also looked to growing new leadership from the grassroots level.